This morning we celebrated Christmas in July by playing our favorite Christmas music from 6 to 9am. Christmas in July is Knox County’s annual summer food drive to benefit Interchurch Social Services. All food and monetary donations collected on Saturday will go directly to the families in Knox County. Joy Harris of Interchurch Social Services explained why this event is so important to our community and what you can do to get involved tomorrow! Listen HERE to the full conversation!
Centerburg Service Area, 9:00 am – Noon:
- Centerburg Post Office
- Dollar General
- Hometown Market
Centerburg Service Area 9:00am – 2:00 pm
- Centerburg Interchurch Office
Danville/East Knox Service Area, 9:00 am – Noon, Cash Donations Only:
- First Knox National Bank, Danville
- Killbuck Savings Bank, Danville
Danville/East Knox Service Area, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm:
- Danville Interchurch
- Hometown Market
- Dollar General, Howard
- Lonsinger Pharmacy
Mount Vernon Service Area, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm:
- Mount Vernon – Farmer’s Market, Public Square: cash only, 9:00 am – Noon
- Lanning’s Foods
- Mount Vernon Interchurch
- Baker’s IGA
- Gambier – Village Market
For more information about the the needs and the new event in Fredericktown, click HERE!
We also talked with Dee Alerding and Becky Glass of Main Street Mount Vernon. They talked about all things July First Friday. For more information on the activities downtown and the road closings, click HERE!
The rain location for the band is the CA & C Depot at 501 South Main Street. WNZR will be downtown, rain or shine! So, stop by and register to win our “Clean Up, Dress Up, Freshen Up” prize basket!
- An entire house cleaning from Carefree Cleaning Company. Amy Kessler gives you 4 hours of house cleaning! (Valued at $100)!
- Two $15.00 gift certificates for Premier Designs Jewelry with Amberly Frye. (Valued at $30)
- Six Scentsy Bars from Melissa Dexter, Independent Scentsy Consultant. (Valued at $25)
- Plus WNZR goodies including an “On the Road with Big Blue” t-shirt, jar opener, keychain, hand fan, cup, Frisbees, chip clips, guitar flyswatter and more! The prize package is valued at over $175!
For more information, visit our website HERE!