Summer is the perfect time for traveling and sight seeing with your family! If you are planning a vacation to the unknown or a family favorite destination, check out these safety tips from travelsmart.com. They offer tips for traveling within the states and out of the country in their article 10 Safety Tips Every Traveler Should Know by Caroline Morse.
- Choose Your Ground Transportation Wisely
- Check In with the State Department
- Leave an Itinerary and Emergency Contact
- Review the Escape Route in Your Hotel Room
- Scan a Copy of Your Passport
- Confirm Visitors with the Hotel Desk
- Don’t Flash Your Cash or Valuables
- Steer Clear of Animals
- Keep an Emergency Car Kit
- Save Emergency Numbers
Read more about these 10 safety tips and why they are important, click HERE!