We have made it through the first full week of 2017! Congratulations!
This week for The Morning Thing Fave 5, the co-hosts are sharing our 5 resolutions for the New Year.
1. Eat Healthy. We all want to have a better diet that will put us on the road to a healthier 2017.
2. Make Exercise a part of our routine. Yes, this will help us be healthier in the new year. Putting exercise into our regular, routine schedules will hopefully create good habits for all of us.
3. Get MORE Sleep! Did you know that adults need a minimum of 7 hours per night to have a healthy life? AAHHH! All 5 of us need to work on this resolution – TONIGHT!
4. Be ON Time. We all want to show up on time, prepared and ready for whatever challenges that we face for the day. Being on time shows respect for the people that we work with and serve here at WNZR and MVNU.
5. Live IN the Moment. We are consistently planning ahead in our lives and jobs. We don’t want to miss the opportunity to enjoy what is happening NOW. The joy of life is found in the journey. We always think we won’t be happy until a project is finished, until we find accomplishment, but the memories are built within the process of accomplishing goals. Working together and cherishing each moment is the best place to live.
We pray that as you set your resolutions for 2017, that you will keep your eyes set on Christ. He has a perfect plan for you and your life.