NOVEMBER 13TH IS WORLD KINDNESS DAY!
A global 24-hour celebration dedicated to paying-it-forward and focusing on the good.
Today is a special day – a day to show kindness to others. What can you do? Here are some ideas from www.lifehack.org
Put them into practice and also create your own:
- Send someone a hand written note of thanks.
- Make a card at home and send it to a friend for no reason.
- Put some coins in someone else’s parking meter.
- Buy a coffee for someone.
- Cut your neighbor’s grass.
- Walk your friend’s dog.
- Give a compliment about your waiter / waitress to his / her manager.
- Send someone a small gift anonymously.
- Stop and help someone replace their flat tire.
- Let someone jump the line at the bank.
- Treat a friend to the movies for no reason.
- Give a huge tip to someone when they least expect it.
- Give up your seat for someone, not just an elderly person.
- Write notes of appreciation at least once a week.
- Talk to a homeless person and have a “normal” conversation.
- Pick up some trash in the road which would otherwise be lying around.
- Compliment a work colleague for their excellence.
- Recommend a competitor to a potential client.
- Give another driver your parking spot.
- Give a piece of fruit to a delivery person.
- Help an elderly neighbor carry the trash out.
- Tell all your family members how much your appreciate them.
- Leave a copy of an interesting book on a train / bus.
- Buy an inspirational book for a friend.
- Send a thank you note to a person who has helped you in the past.
- Smile a lot.
Here are some pictures and messages that you can share on social media today for #WorldKindnessDay
Find more at www.randomactsofkindness.org