This morning, we talked about the things we LOVE about Fall.
– Pumpkin Spice flavor in everything! Coffee, muffins, donuts, yummy!
– Amazing colors in nature.
– Sweaters. We love pulling out our favorite sweaters from storage.
– Apple Picking and eating. 🙂
– Hoodie season. It has to be one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing.
– Flannel Fridays! Wear your flannel shirts proudly.
– Jumping in leaves – a GREAT stress reliever.
– Daylight Savings Time – getting an extra hour of sleep! (It happens Sunday 11/6)
– Pretty Instagram pictures. We love seeing the artistic looks with all the fall colors and beautiful sunsets.
– Dressing your pets up in costumes. Make sure you come to WNZR’s DOGtoberfest Parade this Friday. Click HERE for more details.
Click HERE for 24 more things about fall that will put a smile on your face.