It’s National Watermelon Day! Doesn’t this salsa look great? It’s actually a Watermelon Fire and Ice Salsa that Dan and I found on allrecipes.com (click here for the link).
Today in the 6:00 hour, we shared some tips on how to make a good first impression. Here’s a summary:
- be confident in who you are (this gives others confidence, too)
- be calm and composed (if you’re nervous, they might be too)
- be yourself (don’t try to be or act like someone you’re not; be honest)
- develop approachable and friendly body language (like a smile and a firm handshake)
- avoid fidgeting (especially with your phone)
- relax (have good posture but don’t be stiff like a robot)
Here’s another link to an article about first impressions from Forbes magazine.
Thanks for listening!
-Joe pinch-hitting for Marcy