The Morning Thing shared an update on Operation Christmas Child.
- OCC has just solidified their collection network of 554 drop-off locations throughout the four-state Great Lakes region that includes Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and West Virginia.
- You can find the drop-off location nearest you by searching your zip code at http://www.samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/drop-off-locations/.
- These drop-off locations are the start of a journey that reaches to the ends of the earth, sharing God’s love to children in need in over 100 countries.
- Operation Christmas Child speaker events and rallies are happening in your area! Check out the events page at http://www.samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/local-events-and-offices/ .
- For many, an Operation Christmas Child shoebox may be the first gift a child has ever received.
- We encourage our shoebox packers to think about the experience a child has when opening the box and pack a “WOW!” item, like a soccer ball (with a pump) or a doll for girls.
- Operation Christmas Child is hoping to reach over 11 million children this upcoming season, with 925,000 shoebox gifts coming from the Great Lakes region.
- OCC is bringing Good News and Great Joy to the children of the world!
This morning, we shared the story of Timur Nesbitt. Click HERE to hear how a shoebox changed his life!
Join WNZR in support of this wonderful ministry. Start packing a shoebox now and stay tuned to WNZR for more information on the National Collection in November.