Today on The Morning Thing, we shared inspirational quotes from Social Media.
Take a minute, read through our blog and BE inspired.
We also shared The Morning Thing Fave 5 for the week of 8/31/15:
It’s Labor Day Weekend. Here is a list of fun ideas and you won’t have to travel!
- Go to Ariel Foundation Park. Try climbing up the Rastin Observation Tower for an incredible view of our city of Mount Vernon.
- Sleep in! It is GREAT to have a day when you do not have to set the alarm.
- Go to the Kokosing Gap Trail. You can get some exercise and spend time with family and friends.
- Have a movie marathon and go see the War Room. It is now playing at Premiere Theater in Mount Vernon. Show times: Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 12:45pm, 4:10pm, 7:10pm, 9:40pm. Monday – Thursday – 12:45pm, 4:10pm, 7:10pm.
- Have a cookout and finish with ice cream. This is great way to say goodbye to summer! Have your favorite summer treats with your favorite people.
We wrapped up the show by having a chat with MVNU President, Dr. Henry Spaulding. Click HERE to listen to his September MVNU Update.