Today, The Morning Thing talked about the growing family and how to handle the constant changes to your house.
Click HERE for tips on how to keep your kitchen beautiful as your kids are growing up.
Click HERE for 7 style tricks for a bedroom that your kids will never outgrow.
We also shared our Morning Thing Fave 5!
The Morning Thing Fave 5 for the week of 8/24/15:
The MVNU students are back on campus and classes begin on Monday!
Here are our 5 tips for college freshman – our 5 favorite advice tips:
- Meet as many people as you can. You will never have another chance where it is honestly acceptable to walk up to strangers and introduce yourself. Plus, you’ll make new friends!
- Get involved! Join a club, a bible study, an organization or a random game of Frisbee golf. Don’t miss out on a chance to hang out and have fun! This is also a great way to make new friends and lifelong memories.
- Find the balance between school work and fun. Be intentional from the beginning. Don’t procrastinate on your classwork, but don’t spend all weekend in the library.
- Get up and eat breakfast! It really is the most important meal of the day. A good mix of protein and healthy carbs will help you get through the day and get better grades.
- Don’t be afraid….to ask questions, to ask for help, talk to your professors (please set an appointment and check their office hours), talk to your Resident Director, talk to your Academic Advisor, join a study group, etc., etc. Just do NOT be afraid.